The day of your wedding should be one filled with joy, excitement, and fun – not one chasing after vendors, moving large amounts of guests, locating key role members, coordinating timelines, and responding to emergencies. The latter, less desirable tasks for any guest of honor, is why we are here!
We aim to make your ideal vision come to fruition through your contracted host of wedding day professionals - all within desired budget! We will promptly and effectively address vendor, guest, and, most importantly, your questions and concerns for the day of the wedding. We do all we can to ensure your day is sealed in excellence by making sure the schedule flows appropriately, communications are made to necessary parties, and final closing and post-wedding logistics are coordinated.
Month-of Wedding Coordination, Customized, and Full Planning
- Pricing for Month-of Coordination starts $1,299*
- Partial Planning ranges between $1,699 and $3,399
- Full Wedding Planning starts at $3,699
Customizable Packages are available.
As a Professional Wedding Consultant and Planner, my role includes:
- Unlimited consultations with you via telephone/email
- Regular “check-ins” to ensure planning is running smoothly and on-track
- Vendor visits with bride/groom
- Receive general planning checklist
- Review vendor contracts
- Assistance in budget determination and breakdown as needed
- Confirm arrangements; check delivery date, arrival times, quantities, etc. with vendors
- Discussion of theme, color, style and complete wedding design
- Assistance with wording of save-the-dates, invitations, programs, and other stationery/signage
- Etiquette advisement, as requested
- Assistance and advice on guest list management and RSVPs
- Food and beverage assistance, including bar and counts advisement
- Assistance with design conception of wedding favors and stationery
- Research of wedding professionals in each category that fit your event style and budget and to provide you with suggestions and guidance in making the final selections
- Participation in vendor appointments of your choice (up to 10)
- Professional in-person or video consultation time throughout the planning process
- Visit to ceremony and reception site(s) prior to wedding
- Assistance in arranging all transportation needs
- Favor assembly (not including cost of supplies)
- Assemble & deliver welcome baskets/gift bags (not including cost of supplies)
- Research activities and special events for out of town guests
- Rehearsal dinner location research, selection, and coordination
- Budget construction & analysis
- Budget management (tracking of all payments and due dates)
- Invitations assembly and mailing (postage not included)
- Venue research and selection as needed
- Negotiate special hotel rates and room blocks for out of town guests
- Assemble & deliver welcome baskets/gift bags (not including cost of supplies)
- Development of a detailed wedding timeline and floor plan for contracted vendors
- Follow up telephone calls to all contracted vendors and wedding day participants 1 – 2 weeks before wedding day
- Wedding Rehearsal Supervision (up to one hour for actual rehearsal)
- On-site coordination and supervision at the ceremony site and during the reception for up to 9 hours on the day of your wedding
- An additional event manager, on site, the day of the wedding
In the weeks leading up to your wedding, as Wedding Day Coordinator, my duties include these activities:
Four Weeks Prior to Wedding Day
Up to two (2) hours of pre-wedding consultations with the client to explain the planning and coordination process, review wedding details, and answer any questions. Phone and online interaction on an ongoing basis between this contract date and the wedding. Coordinator will create initial, detailed wedding day timeline based on consultation with the client.
Two Weeks Prior to Wedding Day
Connect with bride/groom to do final walk-through and timeline presentation (this may take place earlier under certain circumstances, i.e. couple resides out of town and needs to do tour on a visit to the venue destination). Go over any arrangements the couple have previously made with vendors, and update timeline accordingly. Confirm bride/groom has marriage license. Inform bride/groom of advised rehearsal attendees based on event-specific details. Confirm day-of squad. Contact and coordinate with all contracted wedding vendors as stipulated by the bride/groom and be the vendors’ point-person going forward for all wedding needs. Revisit detailed timeline with vendor, squad, set-up, breakdown, and other specific logistics.
One Week Prior to Wedding Day
Confirm final details with vendors prior to wedding day. Finalize timeline. Make sure that all vendors have day-of coordinator’s contact information. Send vendors, as set forth by the client, a copy of the final timeline and applicable floor plans. Make sure vendors have directions and parking instructions to the ceremony and reception locations. Share guest logistics and reminder email with couple to send to guests.
Coordinator will dedicate one (1) hour of rehearsal time and will coordinate with wedding officiator to choreograph wedding ceremony program. Organize and position bridal party and respective ceremony participants, i.e. on placement, usher etiquette, etc. Coordinator will alert present party members where they need to be and when for the wedding day to flow in a timely and as seamless as possible manner. If present, coordinator with work on cues with ceremony musicians and officiant and ensure sound check is done.
Pre-ceremony through Ceremony
Coordinate timely arrival, set-up, execution, and completion/breakdown logistics of all vendors from hair and makeup stylists and photographers to ceremony and reception-relevant vendors, to include, but not limited to: florist, videographer, musicians, rental company, caterer, baker, officiant, transportation etc. Distribute personal arrangements to wedding. Have or organize emergency essentials in the case of need. Communicate with groom’s party to make sure groom and party are on-schedule. Update appropriate party members and wedding vendors with any last-minute details/changes. Set up or ensure all relevant ceremony, cocktail and reception items/supplies are in place in a timely fashion. Start ceremony on-time, confirm critical wedding guests with bride/groom. Communicate with wedding couple and respective parties so that they know how much time remains before the start of the ceremony. Handle any emergencies that may arise as best as executively possible. Coordinate flow smoothly to reception / cocktail hour. Ensure newlyweds head promptly to reception/cocktail hour after family photo session, if applicable.
Prior to Reception though Reception
Greet vendors and instruct them as to where to set up i.e. wedding entertainment, MC, florist, caterer, baker – this may occur by phone or in-person depending on timeline of wedding day and venue staff capabilities. Make sure reception flowers/décor, rentals, wedding cake etc. are set up according to orders. Make sure reception supplies are in place, i.e. guest book and pen, champagne flutes, cake cutting utensils, table numbers, organized escort/place cards, menu cards, and favors. Ensure proper flow of cocktail hour among vendors, guests, and bridal party. Coordinator will oversee direction of guests and holding and entry of bride and groom, bridal party if applicable. Coordinator will ensure all key aspects of reception, from bridal party entry, dancing, and toasts to dinner, cake-cutting, and everything in-between are executed, communicated and reminded to necessary parties. Prevent & fix any problems that may arise during your event. Pack up gifts/cards, miscellaneous ceremony and reception items and have them ready to be taken to the designated vehicle at end of cake cutting. Coordinate reception departure transportation in sync with send-off with your entertainment vendor.